We have a number of spaces within Claremont which are available for general hire. If you have any questions regarding hall lets or room specifications please don’t hesitate to contact the church office.
- Hexagonal carpeted space with walls 12m in length.
- Fully integrated room sound, projection and streaming capabilities (additional lighting can be provided upon request)
- Induction loop
- Seats 250 in standard configuration
- Flexible modular staging with access ramps
The room is used often for fashion shows, theatre productions, orchestra performances, exhibitions, music concerts, craft fairs and conferences in addition to standard church services
Large Hall (with Stage)
- 13.5 m x 10 m
- Stage (13.5 m x 4 m) [inc wings]
- Multi purpose hall
- Seats 100 in standard configuration
- Integrated sound and projection system
- Dimmable hall lights
- Controllable stage lights
8.5 m x 5 m
Multi purpose hall
Large pull down projector screen
8.5 m x 5 m
Sofas in corner of room
9.5 m x 6 m
Integrated AV system
There are a number of large and small tables in the premises which can be relocated to rooms depending upon user needs.
The kitchen can cater for the Large Hall and Sawers room via serving hatches. Trolleys allow catering to be provided to the Sanctuary, Primrose and Williams rooms. The kitchen has large tea/coffee making urns, industrial dishwasher, large oven/hob, fridge/freezer and a large food preparation area.